© 2022 All Rights Reserved
Seat Radio Code Unlock
Unlock Seat Radio Code In Minutes, Get Your Seat Radio Code Instantly
Enter Your Serial Number:*
How to Find your Seat Radio Code
Removing SEAT Radio
It is easy to remove a SEAT radio. You will need a flat-head screwdriver & a prying tool for removing the panels surrounding the radio.
Some radio models require release keys to remove your radio from the head unit.
Press the keys into place, with little pressure this will free the unit to be taken out.
SEAT Serial Number
SEAT serials are a combination of 14 digits & letters, for example SEZ1Z3F6412082. Please see image for reference.
All SEAT serial numbers begin SEZ followed by unique numbers thereafter, ensure all the information is correct.
How to Enter your Seat Radio Code
- Once your radio is on and appears in ‘SAFE’ mode
- If “SAFE” does not display automatically press and hold the “SEEK” and “SCAN” buttons simultaneously or “MODE” and “SCAN”. Depending on your radio model.
- After about 3 seconds “1000” will appear on the display.
- Press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
- Press button 2 until the correct second digit of the code is displayed.
- Press button 3 until the correct third digit of the code is displayed.
- Press button 4 until the correct fourth digit of the code is displayed.
- Then, press the > or “SEEK” button for 2 seconds to input your SEAT Radio Code and your code will be stored and access will be granted.
If you have entered the code number correctly, “LSM” will appear in the display.
If you’ve accidentally entered a wrong code number, “SAFE” will appear in the display. Initially it’ll flash, then stay on.